|Step1: Copying the Source Files |
1. Insert your WindowsXP CD
2. If prompted, do not install WindowsXP
3. Create a directory on the hard drive and copy the entire contents of the CD to that directory
For example, use c:\winxp
Step 2: Download the Service Pack
1. Download the latest Service Pack from Microsoft's web site.
This should be one large executable file named as WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe.
2. Run the executable with a -x at the end.
e.g. "WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe -x" (no quotes)
3. It will first verify the integrity of the file.
4. Then you will be prompted for a location to extract the Service Pack.
For the example, use c:\xp_sp2
5. Click on OK when the extraction is complete
Step 3: Performing the SlipStream
1. Given the previous examples, go to the c:\xp_sp2\i386\update directory
3. When it is finished, you will see the message The Integrated install has completed successfully
Step 4: Extracting a boot file
1. Start UltraISO.
2. For version 7.21 SR-2, choose 'Bootable'->'Extract boot file from CD/DVD'Quote
For previous version,
2. Press F5 or select 'Tools'->'Make CD Image'
and Check 'Extract Boot Image' at the "Make CD Image" dialog
3. Set output file as c:\boot.bif
4. Click 'Extract'
The boot file should be 2KB large
5. Click 'Return' to close the dialog
Step 5: Making a bootable ISO
1. Change to C:\winxp at lower (local) area
2. Press F3 to add all files and folders under c:\winxp to upper (image) area. You can also do it by Drag & Drop .
3. Use 'Bootable'->'Load boot file' from main menu
4. The "Load Boot File" dialog apears
5. Select c:\boot.bif, and click 'OK'
6. Press 'Ctrl+S' to save the ISO file
For example, named as c:\wxp_sp2.iso
Step 6: Burning the ISO imageQuote
For Roxio users only:
1. Firstly, please make sure you are using lastest version (18.104.22.1689 and above), you can grab it from links on http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/download.htm
2. Use 'Options'->'Configuration' from main menu, a dialog will apear
3. Click 'Detect' button, UltraISO will ask you to confirm using Easy CD/DVD Creator,WinOnCD or Easy Media Creator as default burning software, answer 'Yes'
4. Click 'OK' to close this dialog
5. Put a blank CD-R disc to your recorder, and press F7 to burn
Ссылка на источник http://www.ezbsystems.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=530